All building cabling connected to a telecommunications network must be installed by a qualified person, nationally registered with an Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) Accredited Registrar under the Cabling Provider Rules (CPR).
Registration is now available for $40 (1 year) including GST or $90 (3 years) including GST.
By registering with TITAB you'll get...
- a registration card and certificate
- experienced advice that makes registering easy
- direct access to qualified training providers
- endorsement recognition
- a bi-annual newsletter and regular e-mail information
- national website listing as a cabler
- access to key telecommunications bodies through our industry affiliations