Security License Information

Are you installing, maintaining or repairing security systems?

Security industry licensing is usually controlled and applied by either state or territory police, or by Departments of Fair Trading and Consumer Affairs.

Licensing contacts

To apply for a security licence, you will need to contact the appropriate regulator for the state in which you intend to hold the licence.

Read More

Who needs a security licence?

Each state and territory has its own licensing requirements and regulator. Most states and territories require both businesses and individuals to be licensed.

Read More